Samera Business Advisors is committed to providing high-quality professional business advisory services. We welcome all feedback as a chance to improve our services and products.
All complaints are forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer who ensures that they are investigated thoroughly, within specified deadlines, and that swift and effective action is taken wherever appropriate to address issues raised. Our aim is to resolve all complaints within four weeks of receipt.
- All complaints should be addressed to Samera Business Advisors by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints will be acknowledged by Samera within three working days of their receipt.
- We will pass the complaint to the relevant Director or Manager to investigate the issues raised and advise of any action which needs to be taken.
- Samera will advise the complainant of the outcome of his/her complaint within four weeks of its receipt.
- If the complainant does not believe his/her complaint has been dealt with satisfactorily, then he/she can take up the matter with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales or other regulatory bodies.
- All complaints will be recorded in the Complaints Log and the Board of Directors will consider, on a monthly basis, the number and type of complaints received, resultant action and speed of response.