Samera Practice Sales Open Days
Informed, transparent and positive energy
Open days are a marketing method commonly used by estate agents to generate interest in your home. This marketing technique is growing in popularity and is often also requested by practice sellers who see this as a way of getting maximum interest in one day, in the hope of promptly selling their practice for the best price, minimum disruption to the practice and maximizing time.
We at Samera have created the following unique way to showcase your practice:
Before the open day:
- Once we engage with the seller, we schedule a date, outside working hours usually Saturday’s or evenings.
- A Pre-assessment of all buyers ensuring that they are dedicated and financially viable candidates.
- Prepare Sales Brochures and financials ready for buyers
- Marketing through our extensive database and then open market.
On the open day:
- Offer joint viewings with sellers and practice sales team present to ensure all questions are answered.
- Independent dental lawyers present to answer legal questions and explain the process.
- Our Samera Finance team are also on hand to talk through finances, deposit and what offer the buyer can afford to make.
- Create excitement and a bit of competition amongst buyers
- Encourage buyers to walk around the area, to get a real feel of area.
- Practice sales team have a one on one feedback debrief with all buyers on the day.
- Offers are accepted within week.
If you are interested in having your own Samera Practice Sales open day to sell your practice, please get in touch. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 0147 647 and one of our team will be happy to answer any of your queries or book you into one of our open days.
Please ensure you have signed our NDA before any private information can be given on the practices we have for sale, Sign Here.