Setting up a Dental Practice
Setting up a Dental Practice is NOT for everyone, but for those that have the gusto to do this, our Start-Up Dental Practice Programme is ideal for them.
Maida Smiles is a new Dental Clinic opening in Maida Vale, West London. Pedro, the Principal dentist has been on a hard journey to get where he is today; but with Samera’s help, he has opened his first Practice.
Whilst practice values remain high, and increasing numbers of Dental Corporates continue to acquire quality practices, a popular option for potential first-time owners is setting up a Dental Practice from scratch.
Instead of paying for goodwill that may walk out the door, you can set up and build a successful practice from scratch. However, it requires an important set of skills that not everyone has.
In our opinion, the people who don’t follow the herd and buy an average Dental Practice but open up their own dream practice display some of the following characteristics:
- Clarity of vision
- Focus and tenacity
- Resilience even in the face of adversity
- A great team worker knowing how to get the best out of others
- Not afraid of hard work, but also knows their limitations
Our extensive experience in helping practitioners comes from starting up many private dental practices for ourselves as well as our clients across the UK.
Setting up in Practice Boot Camp
Our annual popular Setting up in Practice Boot Camp, designed for dentists looking to set up or buy a practice, is great a starting point to look at the option of either setting up or buying a practice.
For further details about our next Boot Camp click here.
Alternatively, if you have already attended the boot camp and have already started with moving things forward, our Start-up Dental Practice Programme may be right for you.
What is the Start-up Dental Practice Programme?
This coaching programme is designed to ensure the practitioner gets it right first time, applying all the key business skills required to set up a successful practice from day one.
The 12-month programme will ensure you have all bases covered when opening up a new practice. To learn more about it, which is always under continuing development, please get in touch with us where one of us will be happy to help you.
Further information is detailed below.
Key Aspects of Our Dental Practice Start-Up Programme:
- Getting complete clarity of the practice you are planning to open, and assisting in getting your vision crystal clear, through a 1-day workshop at our offices.
- Detailed start-up questionnaires for business planning and financial planning to aid with clarifying your exacting plans
- Detailed full Strategic Business Plan of your new exciting Dental Practice
- Full Profit and Loss Forecasts for 3 years
- Full Cash Flow Forecasts for 3 years
- Full start-up cost breakdown
- Assisting you with sourcing finance via Samera Finance
- Advice on location, type and clientele, with 1-2 visits included in the planned location
- Introducing to the services of interior designers, dental equipment suppliers and patient financiers if required.
- Detailed recruitment advice with job descriptions for individuals concerned.
- Full pre-marketing plan before the practice opens.
- Full marketing plan for the business over a 12-month period post opening.
- 1-day review of progress post opening of the practice at your location.
- E-mail and telephone support during the project for a period of 12 months.
- Reduced fee for 3 months on our Samera Finance Director service once practice opened.
- Reduced fee on Samera Digital marketing services
For further details about setting up your dream Dental Practice from scratch please get in touch with us.
Our fees for this service are £6000 plus VAT for the 12-month programme.