Book a daily time slot and speak to our experts
Please click the button below if you would like to ask us about anything related to COVID-19.
As part of our offering to any Dentists or Dental Businesses during COVID-19, the Samera team will be offering the following services, pro-bono (without charge).
We will endeavour to offer support and advice to as many businesses and individuals as possible during this difficult time to the UK Dental Community.
We expect to be very busy, whilst at the same time manage our existing client base, so please bear with us in these challenging times.
We will try and help everyone that needs help.
Services we are offering pro-bono:
- Business Continuity Planning – helping you with creating a business continuity plan. We have provided a suitable template for you to complete and we can then review this for you
- Preparation of a cash flow forecast to help you with your funding for this difficult period, including assessing your working capital requirements. We have a suitable template available below for you to use here. You will need this to apply for the Government’s Business Interruption 12 month interest free loan.
- Preparation of a business plan to help you with your funding for this difficult period. We have provided a simple business template for you to complete and we can then review this for you. You will need this to apply for the Government’s Business Interruption 12 month interest free loan and probably any type of loan in this climate.
- Helping you with navigating HMRC’s soon to be introduced Coronavirus Job retention scheme. Once we have further details available, we will endeavour to provide advice and support around this fast-moving issue.
- General tax advice on the new rules governing statutory sick pay.
- General advice on mortgage/loan and rent holidays.
We reserve the right to change our pro bono services, but rest assured we are here right now to help the Dental community.
We have the experts in our team to help you in these difficult times – whether you are an existing client, or not.
How to get pro bono help
To obtain pro bono assistance, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page, providing as much detail as possible, and one of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please detail what area of help you will require.
We will be able to help much more quickly if you use the contact form below.
For the other services we provide, please visit www.samera.co.uk
Keep Safe. Keep Healthy. Keep Positive.
Arun Mehra FCA