Friday 15th May – 2:00pm
The end of lock down is in sight, are you ready to reignite your practice and come back stronger than before?
With the lock down restrictions gradually lifting, dental practices around the country will soon be reopening their doors to patients. It is essential to bounce back stronger than ever to make sure you overcome the last several weeks.
Join us on Friday 15th May for a live webinar dedicated to helping you reignite your practice and ensure that lock down becomes just a temporary set back!
It’s time to restart and rebuild. With the right planning and strategy your practice will not only survive, but thrive after lock down.
- 6 Keys to the recovery of the dental industry
- How to safely restart your dental practice – Patient and Staff Safety
- Global Supply Chains and the Role of Dentists in testing
- Accounting and Cash Strategies
- Marketing and Technology post COVID-19
- Mergers and Acquisitions – A buyers perspective
- Employment Issues and Recalling your Staff Best Practices
- Bank and Lending post COVID-19
- Planning your restart – Patient demand and best practices in restarting your practice
- Leading through the crisis – the future of dentistry