Try our practice wealth calculator
Your Current Profit:
Your Current Practice Value:
Improve Profits By:
Your New Practice Value:
Grow your practice’s value
Increasing your practice’s profits increases your practice’s value. Simple, right?
In today’s market, for every £1 increase in profits, your practice value grows by approximately £6.
For example, if a dental practice earning £100,000 per annum manages to increase their profits to just £110,000 per annum, the practice value grows from £600,000 to £660,000 – A significant amount!
You don’t need to reinvent the wheel or revolutionise your business. You just need to make everything simpler:
- Automate your finances
- Focus on your numbers
- Watch those profits grow,
- Build a valuable practice
Automate your finance function
There is no excuse today to not have automated your finance function. Through the Samera Scale System we will set up your finance function whereby you can zap your invoice information to us using your smartphone and we can then process this using Xero software.
It’s easier, it’s quicker, it’s better.
Together we can then analyse your performance and advise on areas to improve to increase your profits and your business value.
Remember, even a small increase in profit can mean a big increase in your value!
Increase your Profits
By focusing on your numbers and automating your finances, you will improve your profits.
New ideas and strategies from our analysis and working together will have a significant impact on your profits and, therefore, your value.
What’s included in the Samera Scale System?
Set up and training
- Full set up of The Samera Scale System
- Free Practice Xero account
- Free Practice Receiptbank account
- Training of using the system
Monthly Management Information
- Monthly bookkeeping for the practice
- Monthly management pack including
- Profit and Loss for the month
- Profit and Loss YTD
- Monthly aged creditors
- Fully reconciled bank account
How much is your Dental practice worth?
- We carry out an Annual dental practice valuation using EBITDA calculations
Annual Accounts Preparation
- Preparation of the annual accounts of the practice
Business Advice and Support
- Quarterly business reviews with your dedicated business advisor
- Negotiated discounts with certain key suppliers
Monthly fee from £500 + VAT per month depending on practice size.
Additional fees apply for payroll and tax return preparation and submissions.
To keep up to date with everything Samera, please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you never miss any of our video updates!