We are growing, therefore, we need an experienced and motivated individual having worked in public practice with experience in small/medium business accountancy and tax affairs.
The right candidate will have:
- A full UK Accountancy qualification
- The attitude to get hands dirty early on
- Take the initiative and help grow the business
- Driven and motivated
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Energetic and outgoing
- A job for someone who wants to join a fast growing firm specialising in a highly focused marketplace with huge potential
- Strong client handling skills, with experience of handling clients
- Considerable experience and knowledge of:
- Personal and business tax
- Accounts preparation
- PAYE and payroll
- CGT and IHT
- Business scenarios
- Tax planning knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Iris
- Strong knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor
- Preferred knowledge of the Dental/Pharmacy/Vet/Medicals Sectors
Summary profile requirement
The person joining this firm will be someone who relishes a challenge and is willing to get their hands dirty from day one. A sound knowledge of small business accountancy and tax issues would be preferred (we specialise in the UK dental sector).
Southern England, out of our Esher, Surrey office but also possible to work from home.
Salary and benefits
£28,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Excellent terms for the right individual plus considerable benefits
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org