Work Place Pensions for Dentists
With some employers facing daily penalties of up to £500 for non-compliance, work place pensions for dentists can be a bit of a headache. We believe you should be worry-free when it comes to complying with these new, complex and burdensome regulations.
We will tend to the entire end to end process for you, ensuring it is totally hassle-free. Our expert team will eliminate this burden and complete the implementation process and on-going compliance requirements. Our implementation service includes:
• Collection of the required information from you.
• Setting up the scheme with the pension provider.
• Preparing and providing you with the agreement to bind.
• Providing an assessment of your workforce to give you an idea of financial implication.
• Setting up the scheme and applying the agreed contribution levels to the payroll system.
• Applying scheme to employees within the payroll system.
• Final assessment of your employees to determine their eligibility.
• Providing the necessary communications to the employees based on a final assessment.
On an ongoing basis, the tasks we will complete are as follows:
• Retrieving opt out information from the pension provider.
• Applying opt outs to the payroll system.
• Assessing the contributions for your staff.
• Communicating the employee/employer contributions information to the pension provider.
• Providing the required ongoing communications for your employees.
• Opting in and providing communication for new starters.
For further details please get in touch or contact us via our online form.